Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Free Gifts with ShopYourWay.com

A few weeks ago I found out about ShopYourWay.com and it has already turned out to be awesome!


Shop Your Way is a great way to get some great gifts for cheap or free!  For every purchse you make you earn points worth a certain amount of credit - free money!  But that's not the best part.  Every so often, you will get free Surprise points worth any amount, some come with minimum purchase amounts, but others are just like free money!

Last week I received 25,000 Surprise points, or $25.00 in free shopping money to Sears.com or KMart.com.

I was able to use mine to finish off my cute baby girl's Christmas shopping.  



Here was my breakdown:


That's right!  After my reward points plus free shipping for the first 3 months, my total out of pocket cost was $0.22!  Awesome deal, and she will love them!

Set up your account and it shouldn't be long before you start seeing free points too!

No comments:

Post a Comment