Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thrifty Outfit of the Day - Dec. 2

A couple years ago, after spending way too much buying new clothes, I suddenly discovered the wonder of thrift stores!

I know, you're probably thinking dirty, outdated clothes and other yuckiness.

Not so!!

I shop at a variety of stores and let me tell you, I have a very nice wardrobe because of it, for a fraction of the price!

Here is today's Thrifty Outfit of the Day!





Today I am wearing a brown cashmere blend sweater from Vince, white t-shirt from Banana Republic, and my favorite jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch.

Now for the fun part, the prices!!

The sweater and jeans were purchased from Twice.com for way under retail.  This is my favorite place to shop for clothes online.  They carry only top brands of women's clothes, shoes, and bags.
When you sign up through the link above you get $10 credit for your first purchase and 50% off your first order!

Twice is also a great place to send those old things that you no longer wear, and you will get a $10 credit for your first sell order!

Really, I just can't say enough about how awesome Twice is.  Give it a try!

The Banana Republic top was bought at my local Goodwill, another favorite of mine.  Goodwill is definitely more time consuming, but if you have the patience to dig through all of the racks, you can find some awesome stuff!

Here's the breakdown:

Original prices:
Vince sweater - $181.50
Banana Republic T-shirt - $35.00
Abercrombie & Fitch Jeans - $88.00

Total - $304.50

What I paid:
Vince Sweater - $7.95
Banana Republic T-Shirt - $3.50
Abercrombie & Fitch Jeans - $5.95

Total - $17.40

For a total savings of  $287.10!!

Hard to beat that!

What awesome finds have you gotten lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment